Why Did They Contact Us?
We’re so excited to announce one of our new clients, Titanium Real Estate! The Titanium Real Estate
professionals have been buying and selling homes in Lakeland, Florida and surrounding areas for over 15 years.
In addition to buying and selling homes, Titanium Real Estate also provides property management services. They have over 20 agents in their office working under an experienced licensed broker. These agents are professionals who have extensive experience and knowledge of the local real estate market.
You’ll see that their website boasts a beautiful photo of Lake Mirror; displaying their pride for the city they are helping to grow. Titanium also has a convenient Home Value Tool, a Dream Home Finder, and a Map Search to help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Here’s just one of the many client testimonials they’ve received:
“You have done a super job. I’ll give the highest rating you can possibly get... (5-Star Rating on Google) Thank you and Team Titanium for great service!”
Titanium Needed A Newly Designed Computer Network
The team at Titanium contacted us to help them use technology to enhance their business. They were moving to a new location and requested a complete, new design for their computer network that would keep them on the forefront of productivity and security. We designed and implemented a fiscally responsible, yet very powerful IT network to meet the technology needs of their business model.
They Were Looking To Increase Their IT Security
Security is a top priority for Titanium. The Alltek team implemented layer after layer of protection to keep their information, as well as their clients,’ completely secure. They now have:
- The latest firewall system with cloud-based sandboxing technology,
- Powerful anti-virus on every device, and
- Secure, reliable and always recoverable data backups in redundant locations.
These were just a few of the powerhouse measures we put in place to safeguard their IT assets.
They Needed Innovative Technology
Agencies like Titanium Real Estate in Central Florida are using information technology to attract new buyers/sellers, reduce marketing costs, and close property deals in a timely manner. New technologies have improved the way business is done today in the real estate industry for both consumers and agents.
Technology provides ready access to information for consumers, such as listings, prices, neighborhood demographics, and mortgage rates, both in Lakeland FL and nationally. You can now shop online to find the lowest interest rates and the best-priced properties in an effort to save money.
This increased access has led to more well-informed consumers, and with this comes increased demand for specialized and enhanced services from real estate agents. The use of innovative technologies has also increased competition in the real estate and property management market as more agents are using technology to promote their services and list properties
They Wanted Up-To-Date Technologies To Attract Clients
To compete in this technology-driven market, your real estate agency or property management firm must use up-to-date technologies to attract clients. The following are the primary ways to do this.
- Migrate To The Cloud: Cloud computing allows you to cut operating costs with online document and communication services. With an internet connection or a smartphone, your clients can securely view photos or important documents regardless of their location. You can do the same, operating remotely from your home or when on the road. This also frees up the need for office space, reducing your operating overhead.
- Use Ongoing Data Backups For Business Continuity: You need reliable, secure access to information 24/7. It’s essential to safeguard your data generated from records, notices, and other legal documents. If you experience a loss of critical data whether it’s from human error, cybercrime, malware, power outages or a natural disaster, your sales and rentals can come to a grinding halt. A properly designed and implemented data backup and recovery solution can prevent this and ensure your business continuity.
- Mobile Device Management: Thankfully you can now communicate with and serve clients when on the go. Mobile devices like tablets and smartphones allow you to access information at any time, from any location.
If you’re like most real estate agents or property managers, you are constantly on the road and rely on your mobile devices to stay connected. However, security of data can be an issue when using these technologies. To prevent this, your IT service company can implement and deploy mobile device management solutions to secure, monitor, and manage your mobile devices and ensure that your critical data is protected and can’t be retrieved by strangers in the event that you lose your mobile device.
When taking advantage of technology advancements, just like Titanium Real Estate, your primary focus should be the delivery of secure, up-to-date information to your clients. Information technology allows you to provide information to clients exactly when they need it, therefore bringing you closer to your clients and improving your sales.
For a free consultation and to learn more about how up-to-date, secure and innovative technology solutions can improve your real estate or property management business, contact Alltek Services
or call Alltek's Lakeland office at (863) 709-0709. The team at Alltek Services serves businesses in Polk and Hillsborough Counties in Florida.
Want to stay up-to-date on what’s happening in the world of business technology? Visit our Blog.
Here are a few examples of what you’ll find:
How Can Local Companies Best Use Outsourced IT Services?
Alltek Services Pleased to Sponsor Toys for Tots Charity Event at Cardel Homes!
Meet Our Latest Real Estate IT Services Client In Polk County
~ Alltek Welcomes Our New Client– Titanium Real Estate