Thinking About a New Phone System? Take Advantage of the Benefits of VoIP For More Accessible and Cost-Effective Business Telephone Services
Whether you are seeking a traditional analog or digital phone system; services providing standard features such as auto attendant, call groups, and voicemail; or if you require advanced Unified Communications features like cell phone forwarding, email integration, and call recording; you can meet the needs of your business in Polk County or Hillsborough County by using modern Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) business phones.
Alltek can deliver your business a streamlined transition to our Managed VoIP Business Telephone Services, ensuring you can take advantage of its many advanced features while remaining within your technology budget.
The experts at Alltek can help you improve your customers’ perception of your business and enhance the relationship and experience between your customers and employees with business-quality VoIP telephone services. VoIP uses an Internet connection to supply your phone network, which greatly increases its capabilities and also makes it more accessible, letting you have access to your telephone systems anywhere you can go online.
Our VoIP Business Telephones offer small businesses the chance to take advantage of the same advanced telephone features larger corporations have access to, but on a scalable and more cost-effective level, including:
- PBX (Private branch exchange) capabilities
- Conference calling
- Automated phone attendants
- Desk-to-desk calling
Alltek’s VoIP Business Telephone Services also offer exciting features unique to VoIP solutions, including:
- Unified Messaging – where all of your voicemails are forwarded to your email for the ability to retrieve and forward messages to and from anywhere to anyone.
- Find Me, Follow Me – your calls can ring at your office, then your cell phone, then your home office or hotel room while travelling – always maintaining the appearance that you are available to your clients.
- Maximum Accessibility – the ability to record phone calls and conferences, then email them to individuals who were unable to attend.
No matter the size of your business, you can take advantage of Alltek’s VoIP Business Telephone Services to maximize your communications and stay within budget, paying a flat-rate monthly fee for all your telephone features.
Planning to upgrade your phone system? Let us demonstrate the advantages of VoIP Business Telephones to help you improve your phone experience and save your money.
Learn more about our full range of IT Support Services for businesses in Polk County and Hillsborough County, Florida, by scheduling a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your IT: call us at (863) 709-0709 or send an email to info@AlltekServices.com.