The team of IT service providers from Alltek Services is excited to share that they have won the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Month Award for October. The team at Alltek Services specializes in helping businesses throughout Polk County, Hillsborough County and along the I-4 corridor. They provide customers with the right information, guidance, and experience a customer needs to achieve all their business goals. Serving the community has always been a top priority at Alltek Services, so this recognition is a huge honor.
Since 1921, the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce has served as an advocate for business. The Chamber is a 501 (c) (6) not-for-profit organization dedicated to creating a climate where business can prosper. The Lakeland Chamber is the largest Chamber of Commerce in Polk County with over 1,400 investor businesses. The Chamber continues to be an integral component of the Lakeland community by offering a wide variety of programs and initiatives that positively impact the economic vitality and quality of life in our region. Our investors capitalize on the contacts, resources, and support provided by the Chamber.
“We are truly honored to have won,” says Tom Bowles, CEO of Alltek Services. “We are honored to be able to provide strategic, fully-managed IT services to businesses in Polk and Hillsborough County.”
Why is Alltek The Best Bet for Business IT Services in Polk County or Hillsborough County?
Alltek Services was established in 2003 with the vision of utilizing technology to help small and medium-sized businesses manage, protect, and grow their business. Our comprehensive approach to supporting our client networks results in minimized downtime, decreased costs, business continuity and increased productivity, which ultimately results in increased profitability.
How much is it worth to your organization to receive help when you need it? Sometimes, it is the difference between getting that task, project or bid completed on time and missing a deadline. Face it – that equates to real dollars and cents. That’s why your support team at Alltek Services is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year – because you never know when you will need us.
The Leading Computer Support in the Region: Alltek Services is Greater Polk County’s Top IT Service Company for Businesses
Businesses throughout Polk County have unique needs and challenges when it comes to information technology. The I-4 corridor is one of the busiest hubs for commerce in the entire state of Florida. For local businesses, that means downtime can be deadly.
Technology continues to evolve; leading small businesses in the county understand the important role technology plays in ensuring they are competitive, not only with their competition across town or across Florida, but across the Globe. Alltek Services is here to help businesses strategically implement technology to maintain a competitive edge.
Alltek Services helps you with your entire daily IT support needs and in us you have a partner who sees you as a client, not just another customer. What does this mean? Customers are everywhere, but only a few will become clients. Our team takes your trust in us seriously and we work with you to ensure that your business IT systems are working. You have someone who will answer the phone when you have troubles and a team of professionals who will help guide your IT investments into the future.
Small businesses throughout Florida rely on Alltek Services for some of the following IT services:
- Daily IT and computer support
- Network and IT infrastructure management
- Business continuity planning, disaster recovery and data backup
- Security, including antivirus, firewall management, and spam protection
- Email services using on-premise Microsoft Exchange or cloud-based Hosted Exchange services
- Outsourced IT department and outsourced IT management
- Many more IT and technology support needs
As your Florida business grows, you need to be prepared to constantly reassess your goals and practices to make sure they suit your current needs. Your technology will play an important part in the future of your business, helping you maintain the productivity of your staff and remain competitive in your market, and you need to make sure that you are taking advantage of the best possible IT solutions for your industry.
A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your organization for future needs and growth. Our expert team of engineers and consultants can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your organization from a technology perspective.
The technology plan Alltek designs for your business will address the following areas:
- Identify Immediate (Critical) Needs– Situations that severely hamper or prevent the execution of activities key to your organization.
- Review Vulnerabilities– Ensuring that your servers and critical hardware are fault-tolerant, which significantly minimizes downtime and recovery costs if a failure should ever occur, and also ensuring your data is protected from threats with anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware, critical updates, and power conditioning, so it stays secure and is able to be restored if ever corrupted or lost.
- Recommend Improvements & Prepare for End-of-Life Upgrades– Suggesting cost-saving strategies and changes to your current IT infrastructure that can also help improve your practices’ efficiency. We also help you prepare to replace your technology as it ages, which will save you money in the long run.
- Implement a Scheduled Maintenance Program– Making sure your technology is always properly maintained and kept updated and to keep your IT working at its best.
- Develop a Disaster Recovery Plan– Ensuring that your key systems and data are backed up as securely as possible so that they can be easily recovered in the face of any disaster, natural or manmade.
Lakeland, Florida is our home. Alltek Services works with small business throughout Polk County. You are in good hands with our team, who has experience working with a wide range of businesses throughout the county including healthcare, lawyers, veterinarians, manufacturing facilities, agriculture and more.
Alltek Celebrates the Reasons They Continue to Be the Best Choice for Managed IT Support in Florida
“We are truly honored to have won,” says Tom Bowles, CEO of Alltek Services. “We are honored to be able to provide strategic, fully-managed IT services to businesses in Polk and Hillsborough County. To be recognized for our commitment to doing just that is a valued accomplishment for our entire team.”
“Thank you so much to our wonderful clients, our hard-working employees, and the Lakeland Chamber of Commerce,” continues Bowles. “We’re incredibly grateful for the award and will keep doing everything we can to remain the best Business IT Support Company in Florida by making our community proud!”
Learn more about our full range of proactive Managed IT Support Services for businesses in Polk County and Hillsborough County, Florida, by scheduling a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your IT: call us at (863) 709-0709 or (813) 898-2739 or send an email to info@AlltekServices.com.