More businesses than ever are migrating their important IT systems to the cloud for better collaboration and productivity among their team members. When you move to a virtualized computer environment, you make your data and important systems accessible to you and your staff from anywhere with an Internet connection: in the office, at home, or on the go. The cloud is also faster, more easily customized, and scalable to the size of your business.
But many businesses in Polk County and Hillsborough County worry about moving to the cloud for the first time. They have questions about how to ensure their data is kept safe in a virtual environment, and which of the many cloud services are best for their needs.
That’s why Alltek provides managed Cloud Services and Cloud Computing Consultation for businesses across Polk County and Hillsborough County. We’ll work with you to design a cloud solution customized specifically for YOUR business needs, and we’ll make sure it’s implemented easily and successfully in your business with a minimum of downtime. Contact us to learn more at (863) 709-0709 or (813) 898-2739 or info@AlltekServices.com.
The experts at Alltek have helped many businesses across Southern Florida migrate smoothly to the cloud, and we can guarantee your business a quick, easy, and cost-effective transition too. We’ll make sure you’re able to keep using technology that you’re already familiar with, and we’ll work with your staff to ensure everyone knows how to use your new solutions properly, minimizing any disruption to your business.
No matter the solution that’s right for your business, Alltek’s Cloud Services are guaranteed to be:
- Secure – We safely host all your data in our Polk County Secured Data Center, where you get multiple layers of security to ensure your data is always protected and easily recovered.
- Cost-effective – Our efficient technology improves your bottom line.
- Mobile – You and your staff will be able to collaborate from any Internet-enabled device.
- Scalable – You can grow your capabilities and applications as your business does.
The team of experts at Alltek provide a wide range of Cloud Services that include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity, such as:
- Microsoft Office 365 – Make use of familiar Microsoft Office applications in a cloud environment that’s available 24/7/265 from wherever you can go online.
- Alltek-Synch File Synchronization – Share and synchronize your important files among your staff from the office, home, and on the go with mobile devices to improve productivity and collaboration. You can also put your server shares in the cloud securely and keep your private server safely onsite.
- VoIP Business Telephones – Migrate your telephone services to a secure, reliable, and customizable Internet-based business phone system, which is accessible from anywhere you can go online.
- Business Continuity Solutions – Protect your data and systems from any kind of disaster, whether natural or manmade, by backing them up securely onsite and offsite, so you can access and recover your technology even if your office is damaged by a disaster.
All of these powerful solutions can be customized to meet the specific needs of your Central Florida business. No matter the size of your business, if you’re looking to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and remain competitive, Cloud Services from Alltek are the solution you’ve been looking for.
Learn why businesses all across Polk County and Hillsborough County trust Alltek to secure their place in the clouds. Learn more about our Cloud Services and the other IT services we can provide your business by contacting us to schedule a free no-obligation assessment of your business’s IT. Call us today at (863) 709-0709 or (813) 898-2739 or send an email to info@AlltekServices.com.