Small to mid-size businesses are targeted by organized cybercrime every day. In fact, statistics tell us that your business WILL be targeted. It’s just a matter of time. So what do you do?
Cyber crime has the potential to:
- Steal Your Sensitive Data
- Injure Your Personal and Corporate Reputation
- Bring Productivity to a Standstill
- Extort Your Hard-Earned Money
Today is the day to get informed and protect yourself, your business, your employees, and your future!
When is it?
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT)
Who is Stuart Crawford?
- He founded IT Matters - a Microsoft award-winning computer and technology partner.
- He served as the Vice President of Business Development for eight years.
- He is currently President and Chief Marketing Officer with Ulistic - a specialty firm focused on information technology marketing and business development.
In short, Stuart Crawford is the guy to listen to when it comes to protecting your business with rock-solid cyber security.
Don’t be one of the companies who get caught unprepared! Make time in your schedule for this ESSENTIAL BUSINESS CYBERSECURITY WEBINAR on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM (EDT).
A few minutes of your time getting the straight truth from an expert like Stuart Crawford could save you a multitude of headaches and heartaches down the road.
Now’s the time. Due to demand, webinar spots are limited. Are you ready to get the information YOU NEED to protect the business YOU BUILT?
To learn more about Alltek Services, and the process that we use to guard against cyber crime, give us a call today at (863) 709-0709 or send an email to info@AlltekServices.com.