It’s been proven by recent statistics on data recovery, a.k.a. disaster recovery that it is an entirely essential part of any computer-networked company’s operational security. How essential is it? It’s so critical to your business operations that were going without it could very well mean the end of your company when and if disaster strikes. As such, we’re a data recovery services company in Florida who believes in the credo, “Affordable and reliable data backup and recovery services for all.”
We’re Central Florida’s one-stop source for more reliable and resilient data recovery solutions for small businesses. Our data backup and recovery process involves:
- Creating a customized and client-specific Continuity Plan based on analysis of your firm practices.
- Protection from both natural and humanmade disasters (including employee misconduct).
- Ensuring your data is secured and backed-up daily both onsite and offsite and encrypted to prevent misuse.
- Backup processes being monitored 24/7/365 to ensure success and prevent data loss before it happens.
- Your business continuity solution is tested regularly to guarantee your data is safe and easily recovered.
- Regular testing to determine that data can be restored quickly and efficiently, regardless of the situation.
- Hard drive recovery (a.k.a. hard disk recovery) services
You’re always downloading, transmitting, storing, exchanging, and needing access to data which comes from many different channels. If you’re a healthcare facility, financial or accounting firm, or other at-risk organization (nearly everyone nowadays), you need compliance-level IT support that grants you assurance and that your data isn’t going to be misused, lost, or exploited in any way.
And, whether you only need to recover data from a hard drive or a hard drive data recovery service that can handle an entire network’s worth of data recovery in an ongoing fashion – we’re the choice for many budget-conscious businesses who want no-nonsense dealings.
Some hard facts on data backup and recovery:
- In 2014, 40% of small to medium-sized firms that manage their network and use the Internet for more than e-mail had their network accessed by a hacker, and more than 50% didn’t even know they were attacked. (Source: Gartner Group)
- 20 percent of all small businesses will be hacked within their first year. (Source: National Cyber Security Alliance)
- 20 percent of small to mid-sized businesses will suffer a major disaster causing loss of critical data every five years. (Source: Richmond House Group)
- 31 percent of targeted attacks focus on businesses with fewer than 250 employees. (Source: Symantec)
- 93 percent of companies that lost their data for ten days or more filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster and 50 percent filed for bankruptcy immediately. (Source: National Archives & Records Administration in Washington DC.)
The Alltek Services guarantee is iron-clad and hasn’t let one of our satisfied clients down yet. It assures you the top IT best practices anywhere in Florida, from a data recovery specialist who can handle any issue you may have – including saving you from becoming a statistic.
Don’t Go Without A-Level Data Recovery Services
Call an Alltek Solutions consultant to schedule a consultation at 863.709.0709, or email us at info@AlltekServices.com for more info on how to get started receiving A-level data recovery services companies in Florida rely on for the survival of their livelihood.