KA Masonry is a family-owned business founded in 2005. The foundation of their company is based on their traditional values of providing excellence in service, workmanship, and value for their customers.
Their experience in home-building, slab, block and framing sets KA Masonry above their competition. They know the importance of maintaining a clean, safe job site and delivering a quality home on time through frame inspection.
KA Masonry provides consistency and quality in workmanship for builders in the Tampa Bay Area that reduces build times and downstream issues. The result is lower costs, higher customer satisfaction, and homes that are delivered on time.
KA Masonry Needed An IT Provider That Provides The Same Quality Service They Do
As owners of KA Masonry, Kyle and Kevin Adkins are very proud of the quality they provide home builders. When they needed a Technology Services Provider to install and manage the IT infrastructure in their new office building, they looked for a company that held the same traditional values that they do. That’s when they found Alltek Services.
Small businesses work with us because IT is complicated. They get the benefit of an entire IT department without the headache of maintaining one.
KA Masonry had grown to the point where they needed to construct a new office building next to their current location. They contacted us, and we met to learn about their current and future technology needs. We explained how we could help to set up a complete IT infrastructure in their new building and support their ongoing technology needs once they moved in.
It wasn’t long before they accepted our proposal. Today, we’re looking forward to the completion of the building so we can get right to work:
- Installing a computer network infrastructure complete with switches, firewalls, access points, servers, data backup and business continuity, and all new workstations.
- Migrating their emails and installing Microsoft Office 365.
- Providing proactive support to ensure that their data is being backed up and those systems are always up-to-date with vetted patches to ensure a secure and reliable computing experience with 24/7 Help Desk Support and fast service to resolve issues.
KA Masonry Chose Microsoft Office 365 As Their Primary IT Solution
If you run a business, chances are that you’ve thought about moving to an online productivity suite. The two most popular in recent years is Google’s G Suite and Microsoft’s Office 365. Touted as “innovative” and “the next big thing,” Microsoft’s productivity suite is a revolutionary concept when it comes to operating systems and computing.
Why did they choose Microsoft Office 365 over other solutions?
- It’s cloud-based. Doing all your computing in the cloud means that you always have access to your files as long as you’re connected to the Internet. All of Office 365’s tools will work on any PC/Mac, tablet, or smartphone. With O365, you can use the online versions of the productivity suite or install them on your device.
- It’s secure. Whether you’re using the version of O365 installed on your machine, or the cloud version, you’ll get the best level of security and encryption. The same set of Rights Management Services applies to both. None of your files can be accessed without the proper user credentials that are set up and monitored by Microsoft Azure. This provides the best security and control over your Office 365 data.
- Data is backed up. Microsoft’s Office 365 offers its own form of checks and balances, 24/7 support that’s always on-call, and OneDrive to store all your files. But it’s always a good idea to have an extra layer of protection by using a Technology Services Provider like Alltek Services who can monitor your backups and add an extra layer of security if your data is compromised or lost.
- It offers major advantages over other productivity suites:
- You can work anywhere. If you have an internet connection, you can use your data from anywhere and on any device. You can check emails, access files, and work on a project all from the same place – even if that place happens to be the other side of the world.
- It allows for easy collaboration between coworkers. How many times have you had multiple people working together on the same project only to have one version go missing? With Office 365 you can avoid this. Collaborators can work on the same file and get changes in real time. You can also share files as links right from OneDrive, rather than as attachments.
- It provides access to the latest versions of programs. Imagine having access to the most current versions of Word, Excel, and Outlook without having to pay extra or reinstall programs. All the most recent versions of everything in the Microsoft Office Suite are available with an Office 365 subscription.
O365 has great security features. How secure the Cloud is for you depends on what security measures you have in place. With Office 365, there are quite a few built-in security features to keep your data safe. These include:
- Encrypted email. Only the intended recipient can read an email.
- Data loss prevention. O365checks and ensures that sensitive data (like your social security number) doesn’t get sent out via email.
- Mobile device management. You can control Office 365 on your employees’ phones and protect company information.
- Advanced threat analytics. O365 learns and protects company data and alerts you of suspicious activity on the network
Microsoft throws in some great extras. Office 365 comes with 1TB of storage space in Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service, free web hosting and the tools to use it, and a full 60 minutes of Skype each month for making landline calls.
Microsoft Office 365 is a very good example of not only what a cloud service can be, but what more businesses like KA Masonry are turning to for their cloud needs. Cloud computing is becoming a big part of more companies’ tech strategy, and Office 365 is an excellent way to jump into the cloud. The technology experts at Alltek Services can walk you through your Microsoft Office 365 set up.
The Governor of Florida recognized Alltek Services as a top managed IT service provider bringing non-stop strategic technology to small businesses in Central Florida.
Give us a call at (863) 709-0709 or email us at info@AlltekServices.com and we’ll make sure you get the full benefit from your technology. And whether you need a complete IT infrastructure, or just service and support, award-winning Alltek Services is your best choice.