Every Day New Threats Arise Online That Can Target Your Business – Ensure Your Technology is Protected With Comprehensive IT Security
Intrusion, hacking, and electronic theft attempts against businesses of all types and sizes are increasing exponentially, and no matter where your business is located, you need to remain updated and informed to keep your important data and systems protected against cybercrime.
Alltek can help protect your Central Florida business from criminal threats with our comprehensive suite of Network and Computer Security Services. Our security solutions cost-effectively protect and maintain the security of your network, assets, and data against external attack, providing you with peace of mind.
We’ll review your IT infrastructure and your business practices to assess them for any vulnerabilities and any problem areas for compliance to any regulations as well. We check every part of your technology, including any servers, networks, workstations, devices, and all your data. This will allow us to deliver a security report to you so you know exactly how secure your technology is and what you must do to improve and stay safe.
Alltek’s IT Security Solutions protect your business in Central Florida & Florida from:
- Viruses, worms and other malware
- Phishing schemes
- Unsecured third-party software
- Unauthorized access to your data
- Hacking attacks
- And more
We offer a wide range of security services to organizations of all sizes to protect your entire network and safeguard your perimeter, critical internal assets, data, remote users, customers, and partners, including:
- 24/7/365 Monitoring & Support: Ensuring your infrastructure is safe and watched at all hours to stop problems before they can cause disruption to your business.
- Powerful Spam Filters, Anti-Virus Software, & Firewalls: Identifying, blocking, preventing, and repairing anything that might attack your system.
- Back-Up Services: Storing and monitoring your data in a secure offsite facility so it is always protected and able to be restored in case of emergency.
- Wireless Information Security: Allowing you and your staff to make use of your wireless devices without the fear of them being threatened or exploited.
- Expert IT Security Consulting: Ensuring that you and your staff are educated on how to use your security and how to recognize the latest methods cybercriminals use to attack your systems.
We also provide services to ensure your business is compliant with important data regulations, such as GLBA, PCI, SOX, and HIPAA requirements.
We mitigate risks before they reach your network, and reduce security costs and complexity. Concern about your IT Security? Put your trust in Alltek, and get peace of mind knowing that you have a partner in security to remain up-to-date on the ever changing world of IT security so you don’t have to.
Learn more about our full range of IT Support Services for businesses in Polk County and Hillsborough County, Florida, by scheduling a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your IT: call us at (863) 709-0709 or send an email to info@AlltekServices.com.