Ensure Your Business Is Prepared For Future Needs & Growth With Strategic IT Planning
As your Florida business grows, you need to be prepared to constantly reassess your goals and practices to make sure they suit your current needs. Your technology will play an important part in the future of your business, helping you maintain the productivity of your staff and remain competitive in your market, and you need to make sure that you are taking advantage of the best possible IT solutions for your industry.
Alltek offers Strategic IT Planning for our clients across Polk County and Hillsborough County in Florida. We do more than just fix broken technology: we put our years of experience to work at your service, and provide you with practical and solid consultation to ensure you are prepared for the future of your technology. To learn about our proactive and cost-effective IT solutions, contact us at (863) 709-0709 or (813) 898-2739 or info@AlltekServices.com.
A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your organization for future needs and growth. Our expert team of engineers and consultants can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your organization from a technology perspective.
Once we understand your current and future business needs and goals, Alltek will work with you to develop a technology plan that aligns with these and your budget. We use an effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change that will help reduce your organization’s technology costs while improving efficiency.
The experts at Alltek will help you:
- Envision your Organization’s Technology Goals – Creating a Mission Statement that will act as a compass for moving forward with technology for your business.
- Assess your Current Technology, Internal Practices, and Staff Skills – Developing a complete picture of the technology you already use, your policies and procedures regarding that technology, and the skill levels of your staff, so we can determine what you need to get your daily business completed.
- Create your Technology Plan – Taking all the information gathered in the envisioning and assessment process to design a technology plan that helps your business achieve its technology goals.
The technology plan Alltek designs for your business will address the following areas:
- Identify Immediate (Critical) Needs – Situations that severely hamper or prevent the execution of activities key to your organization.
- Review Vulnerabilities – Ensuring that your servers and critical hardware are fault-tolerant, which significantly minimizes downtime and recovery costs if a failure should ever occur, and also ensuring your data is protected from threats with anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-spyware, critical updates, and power conditioning, so it stays secure and is able to be restored if ever corrupted or lost.
- Recommend Improvements & Prepare for End-of-Life Upgrades – Suggesting cost-saving strategies and changes to your current IT infrastructure that can also help improve your practices’ efficiency. We also help you prepare to replace your technology as it ages, which saves you money in the long run.
- Implement a Scheduled Maintenance Program – Making sure your technology is always properly maintained and kept updated, to keep your IT working at its best.
- Develop a Disaster Recovery Plan – Ensuring that your key systems and data are securely backed up to be easily recovered in the face of any disaster, natural or manmade.
Additionally, as we implement each step of your technology plan, we will evaluate and revise it accordingly, taking into account any new decisions made along the way to ensure that your plan remains the best fit for your business.
Find out what how we can help your business in Polk County or Hillsborough County, Florida, prepare for the future with our Strategic IT Planning. Alltek provides unique and dynamic IT solutions that can help your small business survive and thrive in today’s market. You can learn more about what we can do for you by scheduling a complimentary no-obligation assessment of your IT by calling us at (863) 709-0709 or (813) 898-2739 or sending an email to info@AlltekServices.com.